The XtremeDV-SDI2 is a dual channel PCI Express HD-SDI video capture card. The capture card supports SD-SDI, HD-SDI and 3G-SDI (including 2k Digital Film Resolution modes).
The Xtreme-SDI2 video capture card, a stand alone PCI Express four lane plug in card, delivers extreme performance with 650MB/s transfer bus bandwidth. This industry beating performance makes the XtremeDV-SDI2 ideal for a wide range of applications including:
- Display wall controllers
- Machine Vision: Acquire SDI camera output
- Advanced Medical applications
- The XtremeDV-SDI2 capture card is fully integrated with the EMS family of video wall display products providing high resolution digital video support
DirectShow drivers for WDM Streaming driver supports the following applications, to encode, record and stream video over networks or the Internet:
- Dataton WatchOut
- Microsoft Expression Encoder
- Microsoft Windows® Media Encoder
- AMCap and other DirectShow compatible software
- For further details see the Datapath DirectShow SDK documentation supplied as part of a typical installation.
The XtremeDV-SDI2 video capture is supplied with a powerful software application for configuring the format of the input sources and displaying the data. Simply connect your video source into the capture card, run the XtremeDV-SDI2 application to automatically detect the video source format and display the captured video in a window on your desktop.
Wall Control-red presents a representational window of the entire display wall showing position and size of video windows. WallControl-red video wall software enables you to configure your multi-screen display, launch video overlays and create a video wall layout configuration. With the full version it is possible to save layouts and recall them for future use and also operate WallControl-red video wall software on a remote PC via a network connection.
- CATEGORY Video Capture Cards