Creative Video Wall Controller
- 4K UHD Video Wall Controller
- One processor controls up to 4 LCD and can be cascaded up to 15×15 matrix displays
- Dip SW selection, No PC required
- Remote Control OSD
- Inputs include: HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, VGA & YPbPr signals
Out of stock
EMS Geo-403 – Creative Video Wall Controller
Professional, pure hardware creative video wall controller with flexible input connections, HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, VGA, YPbPr signals and video switcher functionality.
HDMI output loop enables multiple units to be cascaded, removing the need for splitter units.
PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side) multi-content functionality.
No PC is required, setup via dip switches or use of the included Remote Controller for OSD access, which has a low entry barrier and is flexible and reliable.
Below features are integrated in different models:
- True 10-bits 4:4:4 full sampling high end video processor with 3D motion adaptive de-interlace.
- Multiple inputs for connection with PC, Blue Ray, Media player, Game console…
- One processor controls up to 4 LCD and can be cascaded up to 15×15 matrix displays.
- Support up to 4k/2k @30Hz or 2560×1600/3840×1080 @60Hz input signals.
- Pixel by pixel bezel compensation.Ÿ Arbitrary cropping any image area and display.
- Up to +_900 pixels 4 edge overlap setting for irregular video wall and projector edge blending.
- Flexible aspect ratio adjustment. Display 2.35:1 movie on 16:9 display without blanking borders.
- Image 180° flip to support traditional TV installed at upside down position.
- Support LCD with different size, resolution, position, rotation angle and bezel size for irregular video wall.
- Integrated with 4k/2k loop out port for daisy chain connection. No HDMI splitter is required.
- Geo-403 provides up to 256 preset display modes selected by Dip SW setting with selectable bezel compensation and PIP/PBP function to allow different contents displayed in the video wall.
- Any low cost traditional LCD display or TV can be used for video wall application.
G-402 / Geo-403, Creative Video Wall Controller
Preset display modes selected via Remote Controller OSD, or Dip Switch’s
Cascade preset displays modes
Cascade with multiple units for large scale video wall
Geo-403 PIP / PBP function
Conventional TV’s can be used with top/down flip position to balance bezel size
Geo-403 is designed with PIP and PBP function across complete display:
* Mode: PIP and PBP
* Max PIP size: 1024*768
* Selectable PIP size and location
* 4 LCDs share one PIP
* PBP mode allows two discrete contents displayed on 4 LCD
* All PIP/PBP setting via Dip SW
* Optional IR remote controller for pixel by pixel flexible PIP size and position adjustment.
with 4 LCDs as one display unit. Integrated with OSD and remote control for advanced settings. Execute image rotation, flip and cascade multiple units into one big display with 4K/2K input signal. Geo-403 is advanced version of G-402Ex with 256 preset display modes and 4k/2k loop out port for daisy chain connection in multiple unit cascade application.
- Designed with up to 256 Preset display modes, 4x LCD as one display unit.
- Input: 1x DP, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI-I. Output: 4x HDMI
- HDMI & DP support 4k/2k @30Hz and 3840×1080 @60Hz input.
- PIP/PBP function with selectable size and position.
- Display Modes selected by Dip SW. No PC or software is required.
- Flexible connection with Media player, Blue Ray, PS4 and PC.
- Optional IR control for Cascade like LEGO for 4×2, 4×3, 4×4, 4×5…
- Support only LCD with the same size. Preset bezel corrections.
- Irregular creative video wall via 16:9 LCD with same size and resolution.
- Video wall with multiple input sources and requires PIP/PBP function.
- Low entry level, easy-of-use. No PC is required.
Provide video wall solutions for sports bars, store fronts, live venues, exhibitions, in reception areas, public areas and in retail environments.
GEO-403 is taking irregular creative video wall to a new level. Combining with pre-defined playback modes, Lego cascade and friendly OSD operation, it can create all kinds of playback modes for regular, portrait and irregular video wall with different size, resolution and bezel LCDs at any angle and position in short time without PC or software. Users will benefit with great effectiveness, flexibility and ease-of-use.
GEO-403 is pure hardware standalone system. It can provide a simple and reliable solution for professional creative video wall.
- 3 input ports to support HDMI, DVI, DisplayPort, VGA and YPbPr signals.
- Equipped with 4x HDMI outputs in one unit.
- Multiple units cascade to build large-scale high resolution video wall.
- User can create all kinds of playback modes for regular, portrait and irregular video wall with different size, resolution and bezel LCD at any angle and position through input the coordinates of two corners (Top left and Top Right). It means user can catch the coordinates from project drawings or take a picture of the LCD array and put this photo into a 1920×1080 coordinates system and collect 8 points of the coordinates for 4x LCD, then manually input these numbers into GEO-403 through OSD or PC tool and get what he needs.
- Flexible aspect ratio control across entire video wall (4 LCD at the same time) through OSD menu and can be saved on [Profile] for easy access while necessary. This function can allow user to use any signal content from none PC based devices and still keep required aspect ratio without distortion. The aspect ratio adjustment range is from 50% to 200% based on original signal source content.
- Besides flexible aspect ratio control, it is also integrated the function for entire image (4 LCD) position shift without changing aspect ratio. It will be helpful to setup a dynamic display through looping playback function and also convenient for image alignment in multiple units cascade application.
- 30 pre-defined playback modes selected by Dip SW.
- Connect directly with various video sources up to 4k/2k.
- GEO-403 can only display max. 1080p signal across 2×2 LCDs but can display 4k/2k input signal for 4×4 or larger video wall through multiple units cascade.
- 4k/2k HDMI loop out port for daisy chain connection.
- Auto image shift to prevent LCD from burn-in mark.
- PIP (picture in picture) and POP (side by side) multi-content function.
- Power on/off control via auto signal detection.
- No video splitter, PC or software is required. More reliable.
- Up to 5 self-made display modes can be saved and looping playback in video wall. This function can be used to shift the image position in preset time interval to prevent burn-in mark in the LCD.
Model: GeoBox, Geo-403
Dimensions: 330 x 160 x 35mm
Video wall with top/down flip for bezel balance
4×4 Video Wall, 4x Geo-4-03 cascaded
|General description||Quad LCD video wall controller with preset creative display modes and allow user to create all kinds of irregular creative video wall||4k/2k quad LCD video wall controller for LCD at H&V direction with the ability to shift H&V positions up to 900 pixels.|
|Main function||Video processor||10-bits||10-bits|
|LCD to be controlled via one processor||4||4|
|Multiple units cascade||Yes||Yes|
|Video wall with portrait display||Signal source at normal position without rotating||Need signal source at portrait direction.|
|Video wall with PIP/POP||Yes||No|
|Support 4k/2k input without compression||Yes||Yes|
|Preset playback modes selected by dip SW||Yes (30 preset modes)||No preset mode|
|Modular cascade like Lego||Yes||Yes|
|Input & Output||Video Input Ports||1x DisplayPort, 1x HDMI, 1x DVI-I (DVI-D, VGA, HDMI)||1x DisplayPort,2x HDMI, 1x DVI-I (DVI-D, VGA, HDMI)|
|Video Output ports||4x HDMI||4x HDMI|
|Loop out port for daisy chain connection||4k/2k HDMI||4k/2k HDMI|
|Audio Output||HDMI embedded audio||HDMI embedded audio|
|Support YPbPr video via DVI-I input port||Yes||Yes|
|Support DVI-D, VGA & HDMI by DVI-I input port||Yes||Yes|
|Support 4k/2k @30Hz, 1080p @120Hz, 2560 x 1600 / 3840×1080 @60Hz input with 4:4:4 full color sampling||Yes||Yes|
|Frame Lock for system synchronization||Yes||Yes|
|HDCP compliant for DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort||Yes||Yes|
|Image rotation||Image 90〫/270〫 flip and rotation||Yes|
(Entire video wall image)
|Image 180〫 flip and rotation||Yes|
(Entire video wall image)
|Yes (Individual LCD)|
|Advanced Video Wall setting||4 LCD as one display unit||Yes||Yes|
|Maximum signal resolution cropped for one display unit||FHD (when 4k/2k input, it will scale down to FHD, then share to 4x LCD)||4K/2K (when 4k/2k input, it will split into 4x FHD image for 4x LCD)|
|Cascade multiple units for large-scale video wall with 4K input signal||Yes||Yes|
|Image location shifting up to +_900 pixels in all directions||Yes (Entire display unit)||Yes (Individual LCD)|
|Irregular creative display modes created by user||Yes (at any angle and position)||Yes (only H/V position shift without rotation)|
|Overall video wall image aspect ratio change at H/V direction from 0.5x to 2.0x||Yes (pixel by pixel continuously)||Need to do individual LCD adjustment|
|Overall video wall image position shift||Yes (pixel by pixel continuously)||Need to do individual LCD adjustment|
|Looping playback||Looping playback for different playback modes||Up to 5 playback modes||—|
|Image shift for LCD protection||Automatic image position shift to prevent LCD from burn-in mark||Yes||—|
|PIP (Picture in Picture) and POP (Side by Side)||PIP up to 1024×768 resolution with flexible location, aspect ratio and input source||Yes||No|
|POP to show two images in one display unit||Yes (Full screen or keep original aspect ratio)||Yes (only full screen)|
|High end 3D motion adaptive de-interlace in PIP/POP image||Yes||Yes|
|Video processing||10 bits 4:4:4 full bandwidth sampling with 3D de-interlace, smooth edge algorithm and 3:2/2:2 film mode detecting and recovery||Yes||Yes|
|High quality video and graphics scaling up/down||Yes||Yes|
|Color adjustment (Hue, saturation, sharpness, contrast, brightness, preset modes, discrete RGB adjustment)||Yes (applied to 4 LCD at the same time)||Yes (2 separate controls for 2 LCD each)|
|System control for easy use||Full function IR Remote controller||Yes||Yes|
|Cabled IR Receiver Extender (up to 20 meters)||Yes||Yes|
|Ethernet control and operation via LAN or WiFi||Yes, need to add external Ethernet to UART module||Yes, need to add external Ethernet to UART module|
|ASCII control protocol over RS-232||Yes||Yes|
|[GAlign] PC tool for easy image alignment||Yes||—|
|Auto Shut off output signal when input is missing||Yes||Yes|
|Selective EDID menu for optimized video quality||Yes||Yes|
|No PC, OS or special tool required||Yes||Yes|
|Dimension & weight||Only Box body, not including remote controller, power supply and packing||330x160x35mm, 1.5kg||303x155x55mm, 1.8kg|